The SRMC Walk-in Clinic is open Monday - Friday 7 am - 7 pm, Saturday 8 am-1 pm, and is located at 610 Glover Road in Sidney.
Haley Ford , PA-C Ben Nagel , PA-C
Please note: We take our last patient 15 minutes before closing in order to give everyone the appropriate time needed for their diagnosis and to be able to get to a pharmacy prior to closure if needed.
- Minor injuries or illnesses
- Allergic reactions (non-life threatening)
- Sore throats
|- Trouble breathing
- Passing out or fainting
- Pain in the arm or jaw
- Unusual or bad headache, (suddenly started)
- Suddenly unable to speak/see/walk/move
- Suddenly weak/drooping on one side of body
- Dizziness or weakness that doesn’t go away
- Inhaled smoke or poisonous fumes
|- Sudden confusion
- Heavy bleeding
- Broken bone if bone pushing through skin
- Deep wound
- Serious burn
- Coughing or throwing up blood
- Severe pain anywhere on body
- Severe allergic reaction
|- High fever w/ headache & stiff neck
- High fever that doesn’t get better with medicine
- Throwing up or loose stools that don’t stop
- Poisoning or overdose of drug or alcohol
- Suicidal thoughts
Covid Testing Instructions
If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, you are encouraged to contact your provider.
To contact a provider at SRMC to schedule an appointment: 308-254-5544
Covid testing available @ SRMC Walk-in clinic 610 Glover Rd. Sidney, NE
- Every Tue & Thur 7a-3p, walk-ins are welcome, no appointment or sign-up necessary.
- Masks are REQUIRED
- Results are available within 24-48 hours.
- Use the Walk-in if you are symptomatic, asymptomatic, or for diagnostic purposes.
- Patients will be charged for testing as self-pay or billed to ins. Contact your ins carrier to check out of pocket/your portion/specific coverage.