SRMC Facility Safety Precautions - COVID
Please note the following safety precautions are effective immediately while at SRMC facilities:
- Visitors are not allowed at this time.
- Clinic patients may have 1 support person if medically necessary.
- For Acute/ER/Surgery, no visitors are allowed unless during an end-of-life event. OB visitation will be managed by the coordinator.
- The Patient Financial Services and Health Information Management building (1625 Dorwart Dr.) is also restricting visitors at this time. To contact the Patient Financial Services department call 308.254.8778 or email PAS@Sidneyrmc.com. For medical records call 308.254.7268 ext 1066.
- Vendors, reps and suppliers should contact the appropriate SRMC staff for arrival instructions.
- Patients and staff are required to wear a mask to enter. Please have your mask on before entering.
- Screening and temperatures are required for all patients/support person and staff.
- Patients with reoccurring appointments are required to check in at admissions and should not go directly to their appointment.
- Practice social distancing while in reception and waiting areas. Continue to use proper hand hygiene.
- If you have recently been tested for COVID and awaiting results, please follow isolation guidelines and do not enter any facilities until negative result is confirmed. If experiencing life threatening symptoms, call the ER prior to arriving for further instructions.
- The SRMC Extended Care and Assisted Living facilities have specific guidelines for more information call Extended Care at 308.254.7303 or Assisted Living at 308.254.4801.
For more information call 308.254.5825. In support of social distancing directives, we are happy to assist in setting up phone calls and virtual meetings such as facetime in order to stay in touch with your loved one. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you!
Make an Appointment | Pay My Bill Online | Patient Portal | Covid-19 Information