It's really All About Food...
Don't miss the opportunity to get your Flu Shot...
So many great things going on at SRMC...check out the calendar of events:
- Wednesday/Thursday, Nov 18/19 & Dec 2/3, Community Flu Shot Clinic: Held in the Immunization Clinic (lower level of SRMC)
- Thursday, Nov 19, All About Food: Learn tips and tricks for eating healthy through the holidays from Dr. Jen Brown. Admission is FREE!
- Thursday, Dec 3, Tree of Remembrance Ceremony: This annual event has a new location this year, the Shelter House as the Sidney Legion Pond. 6pm.
- Tuesday, Dec 8, Ribbon Cutting for the new SRMC hospital: This is a tentitive date that we hope you will add to your calendars as we get the details put into place.
- Monday, Dec 14, First patient day at the new SRMC hospital